2. Did you keep your New Years' Resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't remember. My New Years'Resolutions are to become alright with myself, and to get a decent or good job.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? NA
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? A decent job.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched in your memory, and why? None come to mind.
8. What was your biggest achievement in 2005? NA. I think I just lost battles in 2005. But maybe it was facing a nagging feeling that began that same year. However, that outcome remains to be seen
9. What was your biggest failure? Making my guitar a fretless.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No. Thankfully.
11. What was the best thing you bought? A baritone guitar.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? I don't recall.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? My own behavoir.
14. Where did most of your money go? Bills. You probably mean after bills. Guitar equipment. Or that California trip
15. What did you get really, really excited about? Just Intonation and other microtonal music.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Stainless Steel Gamelan by John Cale
17. Compared to this time last year are you:
Happier or Sadder? Sadder
Thinner or Fatter? Fatter
Richer or Poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Looking for work.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Sitting around or laying in bed, while being overwhelmed by depression.
20. How will you be spending did you spend Christmas? The official Christmas Day was spent at home alone.
21. Did you fall in love in 2005? Yes.
22. How many one night stands? None.
23. What was your favourite TV Program? Family Guy and American Dad.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate last year? I don't hate anyone.
25. What was the best book you read? Not sure.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Swans
27. What did you want and get? Nothing.
28. What did you want and not get? Lasting intimate love.
29. What was your favourite film of this year? None.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Sat at home? 29
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having a good job.
32. How would you describe your fashion concept in 2005? Jeans, t-shirts and skateshoes.
33. What kept you sane? I thought antidepressants were helping for a little bit. Not anymore it seems.
34. Which celebrity / public figure did you fancy the most? None.
35. Which political issue stirred you the most? Gay marriage.
36. Who did you miss? I easily miss Basil the most.
37. Who was the best new person you met? zjon
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005? NA
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Love. Love will tear us apart, again. - Joy Division